Taihan Electric wins power lines orders worth USD 92 million
Tuesday, May 01, 2012
Yonhap reported that Taihan Electric Wire Co, South Korea's No 2 cable maker, has clinched a combined USD 92 million in orders to build high voltage power lines in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.
Under a USD 48 million turnkey deal signed with Kuwait's Ministry of Electricity and Water, Taihan Electric Wire will replace a 158 kilometer long, 132 kilovolt electricity line in the Middle Eastern Country's capital.
Other Cable and Wire News
- Fujikura introduces the FOCIS PRO
- Hendrix Spacer Cable Systems ideal for upgrading existing distribution infrastructure
- Hendrix announces vise top insulators and new construction standards improve reliability and durability for electrical utility company
- General Cable unveils Gepco® Brand line of HydroBloc™ Water-Resistant Cables at the 2013 InfoComm Show
- Nexans wins 36 million euro frame contract to supply power cables to Belgian railway operator Infrabel
- Silver Fox updates and improves its extensive range of wrap-around cable labels
- Optical Fibre Flag Labels from Silver Fox offer efficiencies, saving time and money
- Silver Fox introduces cost-saving Non-Shrink Tubing