Taihan Electric wins power lines orders worth USD 92 million
Tuesday, May 01, 2012
Yonhap reported that Taihan Electric Wire Co, South Korea's No 2 cable maker, has clinched a combined USD 92 million in orders to build high voltage power lines in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.
Under a USD 48 million turnkey deal signed with Kuwait's Ministry of Electricity and Water, Taihan Electric Wire will replace a 158 kilometer long, 132 kilovolt electricity line in the Middle Eastern Country's capital.
Other Cable and Wire News
- Siemens commissions record-high-efficiency 750MW steam power plant Lünen in Germany
- ViaWest selects GE to power its data centers
- Nexans technical conference presents a new start for overhead power lines
- TE Connectivity SubCom begins survey work on USA East Coast and Ireland's West Coast for Emerald networks' submarine cable system "Emerald Express"
- Microgrid control technology to enable greening of remote island (VIDEO)
- Alcatel-Lucent and Nextgen Group complete first Australian field trial of 400G data transmission over live network
- Alstom China’s highest capacity generator transformer now in operation
- Techno Electric bags concession for setting up of Transmission System for Patran 400 KV Sub Station